InventHelp Number, https://storeboard.com/blogs/business/value-of-creative-thinking-in-innovation-in-regards-to-economic-growth/962055. Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some of this reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good understanding you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full line of providers not wanting to add more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. Contain too many similar services that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, https://www.nairaland.com/ samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they don’t really look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not require to consider the risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put in that market and study part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.